Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Scientists

My favorite subject is science because it is interesting and I've loved it since I was little. The best book I've ever read is Dragon Slippers, though I'll probably say other books are the best as well. My favorite food to buy in the cafeteria is pasta. On the weekend, when all the chores and homework are done, I like to read a book. If I won a free airline ticket to anywhere in the world, I would go to China, since I heard there's interesting food there, and the culture is very unique. My favorite color is red, not because it's lucky, but because it's bright and seems energetic. If I had a pet, it would be a dog, and I'd name it Allegra. This year, if I work hard enough, I hope to learn a lot and be ready for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment