Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Interesting Blogs and Links



Improbable Research � Blog Archive

Interesting article (that I didn't understand) that I'd like to point out while on the topic of musical ringtones (well, we were on mosquito ringtones before). Can anyone figure out what it's trying to say? I don't really get it...

Also, while on the topic of blogs, here are some neat blogs I've found over the year:


And, here are some neat posts from those blogs:


Does anyone have some extra pager motors laying around? I'd really like to make a mini vibrabot, like in the one in the post!


Er, a little weird and I still don't truly get this one. Any insight?


Not strictly science, but it does relate to what we're doing on stocksquest (which I am doing poorly on) However, I don't quite understand what the effect of wind is on the stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment