Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Science Buzz: A Really Cool Website!

I could not ignore the treasures of this website any longer- this website is amazing!

I played around with this website a couple of years ago, and I rediscovered in my bookmarks a couple of days ago. The main appeal of this website are all the online exhibits and activities- there is an incredible amount of info that you can learn from this website. It is actually a museum's website, but they have a lot of online games and activities. However, I just found today that if you happen to have finished all of those (and that'll take you a big chunk of time), they have a section of the website thoughtfully dedicated to more links about many subjects! I couldn't believe it, but they probably have enough cool links to occupy anyone for a very, very, very long time. If you ask me, this must be one of the most amazing websites on the web! Most websites have one or two things to do and that's it, but this website must have hundreds! I highly reccomend this website, it's great for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment