Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Question Box FAQs

IMPORTANT: To help out Sunnyd, please post a comment either with your answer or with a link to your blog that has your answer. Thank you! :)

I have a feeling that people are a little confused, so here are some things to know (that get messed up).

  1. Post your answer on your blog


  2. The labels (the words in parentheses) tell you how to respond. They are independent of each other, meaning that if it says fast, you don't have to type a paragraph, just give an answer and a source. If it says best, type a paragraph and give a source, but you don't have to worry about when you published it (unless you've published it after I've already posted a new question box, in which case any answer will probably be null and void at that point)


  3. Give a link to vertify your information- I don't know the answers and neither does Sunnyd! (in most cases, that is)


  4. There is a new one every Wednesday.
  5. The answers for the old question appear under Got Science? right before the new question box.


Since Sunnyd is a little swamped right now with other stuff on the blogs to grade, I'm going to also ask that you post a comment with a link to your blog if you have an answer. This way, at least for the time being, I can look at the answers and choose the winner and Sunnyd only has to vertify the winner- plus, I've been bugging Sunnyd quite a bit and I've just realized that, an annoyed Sunnyd- well, you know how that is ;) And one last thing: I know this is common sense, but if you want to comment on the Got Science or, for whatever reason, my homework assignment, or anything else, please post the comment on that post, not the question box. After all, it seems rather odd for a comment about (referring to my handy dandy homework assignment) deoxyribonucleic acid to show up on a post about Christmas trees. Don't you agree?

Poll: Would it be easier to post your answer as a comment? Links might be a nuisance, but if you think so, please say so- or if you don't, say why not.

2 comments:

  1. I left an answer to your recent Pippin's Question Box: Why does peppermint help stomachaches? (best) Check my answer out on my blog:
    awesomespectacular1009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I give up. Post the answer to the question box on the QUESTION BOX, not the question box FAQ.

    ReplyDelete